Name:
Location: West Henrietta, New York, United States

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Have you heard about FREE FUN???

I won't deny Christine the chance to explain to everyone about free fun, but just be aware - if you don't know about free fun, you should. You have no idea what you're missing. Free fun is the BEST.

Confused yet? Yeah, so are we.

We finally made it to San Francisco. I really can't believe this is our only full day here, and that we have to leave tomorrow morning. Now that we're here, I wish I could take another week and just see this city. I hate how a night of drinking always ruins good intentions for an early start... it's approaching 9 o'clock now, and I haven't even started getting ready. We hit a few bars in the Castro with Marisa last night (naturally, I felt right at home), and we didn't make it back and get to sleep until... 4? 5? I can't remember. And we're attempting to pack way more things into the day than we'll ever be able to do. Top priorities are the Beat Museum, City Lights bookstore, the Winchester Mystery House, Amoeba, and of course, the Golden Gate Bridge. Any spare time will be filled with Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park, the Cheesecake Factory... the list goes on. I just keep telling myself that I'll be living here next year, and then I'll have all the time in the world to do whatever I want, but at the same time, who can say what next year will bring? Things turn on a dime.

Today should yield a lot of pictures and videos, to be captured using my new toy... my precious... my beloved... my holy-shit-thank-you-Heather birthday/Christmas/graduation/I don't even know gift. Apparently it never occurred to anyone to take any pictures in L.A., but we had a great (albeit short) time there. I hope my friends all like each other. I like them. :)

I tried to upload some pictures, but that's not workin at the moment, so I'll post them when I get back. This is probably my last post before it's time to go home.

Finally, as much as I'd rather be in California, I can't believe I missed a Sabres game dog party. You all suck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Xtine said...

What fun we had... like I said in Mike's blog FREE FUN! YAY :)

Good times. Now I have to listen to my country alone... well that and when my aunt is around. She likes it too! Get yer asses back here pronto!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Xtine said...

New post, please ?!?!?!?!

9:23 PM  
Blogger liam said...

yeah new post. gotta be something interesting in your life to talk about

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home