Name:
Location: West Henrietta, New York, United States

Monday, May 29, 2006

Chaaaaaapstiiiick......






Got to make this quick, because Starbucks bleeds you dry for the privelege of using their internet, and we've got to hit the road soon if we're going to make Texas by dark. We're already a bit behind, and I don't know if we're going to get to L.A. when we planned to (I'll call you when I know, Heather). But this is the trip so far... we've hit the Mothman museum, which was especially cool since I just finished reading the book, and because there was signed memorabilia from my alter ego. And we camped in Kentucky (I like Kentucky - hot and lush, and full of horses. Tomorrow should be a lot of fun - if we can fit everything in (it's supposed to be Cadillac Ranch, the Grand Canyon, and Vegas!) 'Til the next update....



If I don't seem that thrilled in this video, it's only because I hadn't had the chance to pet the horse on his pretty nose yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger liam said...

very nice. looks you guys are enjoying yourself. Hope you guys get to cadillac ranch. That would be cool to see.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home