Name:
Location: West Henrietta, New York, United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random photographs

I just got a camera developed, and the pictures went back farther than I thought. They cover a span of time from last summer to now.

Everyone remember this?



Doesn't that feel like so long ago now?


If I remember correctly, these are the flowers Mike got me when I was depressed because I didn't get the paralegal job the first time around. Of course, I didn't know I should have been celebrating that near-escape, as that place was about to completely ruin my life for the next four months. At any rate, he is a true BFF.

Our bunnies, Trillian (left) and Morrigan (right), when we first got them.


Here's my last day at Relin, Goldstein & Crane. There's my first very own cubicle (with the desk looking neater than it ever had before), and that's my crazy friend Jamie next to me. Looking at this fills me with a mixture of nostalgia and nausea. Thank God it's over.

And now to the present....

Yeah, he looks thrilled to be with me. Like he's been sucking on a lemon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

funny picture... Will looks hot.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home