Name:
Location: West Henrietta, New York, United States

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We ain't in Checotah anymore...





Today was full of grand displays of ineptitude and foolhardiness, from our misadventures spray painting Cadillacs in high winds to our failed attempts to camp on the harsh terrain of New Mexico. But we're having fun - enjoy the pictures of us at last night's unfortunately named campsite, my Cadillac (that's a unicorn - keep in mind, high winds and rain), and the sign for Carrie Underwood's hometown (yes, we stumbled upon that - I love American Idol, but I'm not that much of a freak to go seek that out. Besides, I voted for Bo Bice). Now it's time to nap in the parking lot of the Days Inn before our early start tomorrow, when we head out for the Grand Canyon and Vegas.

I've been catching up on a lot of sleep... I've had a lot of time to rest, and when I'm not resting, I'm thinking. There's a lot of time to reflect - this was definitely the perfect time for a trip like this. Goodnight, and I hope everyone is well.

1 Comments:

Blogger liam said...

I'm happy that this has been good for you. I miss you and i hope to see you sometime.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home