Name:
Location: West Henrietta, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Be the book

No time to post, and when I do find time to write something, I'd love it to be something more literary than a blog entry. So read this instead.

http://www.slate.com/id/2151004/entry/2151016/?GT1=8702


Also, check this out. I didn't make it past the first week last year, but I'm ready to give it another shot. Who's with me??

http://www.nanowrimo.org/modules/xoopsfaq/index.php?cat_id=1


"NaNoWriMo is all about the magical power of deadlines. Give someone a goal and a goal-minded community and miracles are bound to happen. Pies will be eaten at amazing rates. Alfalfa will be harvested like never before. And novels will be written in a month."

5 Comments:

Blogger liam said...

i want to read what you have written after nov. 30th

10:52 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

How's your scarf?

8:04 PM  
Blogger liam said...

have you been writing everyday?

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

That's funny. You're funny.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

.... my scarf is AWESOME.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home